ooooooook – according to Emma, “choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!” This is the Commitment to Loveliness. Given my life, I’m not sure I’m up for this, but I’ll give it a try.
- Do the taxes. This will make the Ol’ Curmudgeon happy, and therefore I will be happy
- Get my business license – I’m late doing it, and I’ll have less of a “panicked” feeling
- Complete the 2 cases that are sitting on my desk right now
- Get the box of completed cases mailed back
- Find a new pool for physical therapy – the old one is too cold. There are 2 or 3 others that are specifically for physical therapy in the county system, I just need to find the ones closest to us, and find our their schedules, then chand my schedule to accomodate 2-3 times a week
There! If I get all those things accomplished, I’ll feel much better, and the whole family will feel better.
Don’t know if I or others will feel “lovely,” but we will feel more comfortable, for sure: “If Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!”